[US] Community Manager
WHO WE ARE
At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created our “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
In a little less than 2 years:
- We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - heading towards 200,000 reviews annually.
- We have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 4,000 active creators on the demand side.
- We have built a team of 40 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.
We have successfully launched the US in 2016 with prestigious brands that have joined the platform.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Community Manager to grow our Creator team in NYC.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be a 'pillar' of the community so that when creators need help or are invited to one of our many events, they experience pure awesomeness!
In this position, you will:
- Deliver world-class “creator” support through our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat) and CRM channels (Intercom, emails)
- Engage our beloved creators with entertaining and relevant content on social media and our blog
- Be the voice of creators and make suggestions to help us improve our product
- Find creative ways to engage with our community: special contests, events, gifts, etc. Fresh ideas are always welcome!
- 1-3 years experience in Community Management, PR, Marketing or any related field
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- A strong taste for social media, visual content and all things digital
- High level of motivation and involvement, contributing to a fun, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bonus points if you have a cool Beauty or Fashion channel on YouTube or Instagram!
- Competitive package, based on experience
- Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand new office in Soho, NYC
- Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility
Do you want to join a fast-growing startup with big dreams? If so, let’s talk!