Junior Customer Success Manager
At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created the Octoly “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
In a little less than 2 years:
- We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - heading towards 100,000 reviews annually.
- We have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 4,000 active creators on the demand side.
- We have built a team of 40 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.
We are currently looking to reinforce our Customer Success team in NYC. As a Junior CS, your role will be to:
- Build solid relationships with clients and become their main point of contact at Octoly.
- Help them define, launch, optimize and analyze their influencer campaigns.
- Set up and conduct phone or in-person meetings to present key results, insights and opportunities.
- Build revenue, by renewing contracts and pitching additional features and services.
- Translate client needs into actionable insights for our Product and Dev teams.
- Mandatory: Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- A strong taste for social media, visual content and all things digital.
- Ability to deal with both simple and very complex requests, from junior to C-level clients.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bonus points: previous experience in Marketing, Account Management, business consulting or with PR/marketing agencies.
- Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand new office in Soho, NYC.
- Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility.