Business Developer (Internship) - Hiring ASAP - Paris Office
At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created the Octoly “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
Octoly is currently seeking a full-time Business Developer (Intern) to support the Europe division at our new Paris Office by growing our network of Fashion and lifestyle brands.
In a little less than 3 years:
- We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - heading towards 200,000 reviews annually.
- We have launched in 5 countries (US, FR, ES, DE & IT), with 200 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, The Kooples, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 10,000 active creators on the demand side.
- We have built a team of 70 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.
- As a key member of the Sales team, collaborate with Sales Executives to execute account plans according to business priorities
- Understand prospect's business challenges and identifying relevant new business opportunities - highlighting the Octoly for Business value proposition
- Generate new business opportunities to feed the Sales Executives pipeline in your assigned market and support Sales Executives
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives at targeted accounts
- Meet or exceed monthly quotas of qualified prospects and detected opportunities
- Manage, track, and report your activities and results using Salesforce
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Analytical skills and ability to analyze and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of sales/marketing channels
- A dedicated team player
- Results oriented
- Working language: English and/or French, bonus points for other European languages
- Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand-new office in Paris!
- Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility.
- Working at Octoly requires a high level of motivation and involvement. It’s not for everyone, but you get to work with the best and the coolest!
- Being an essential part of the Sales Team at Octoly you will be fully in charge of delivering qualified opportunities to the Sales Executives team,