Influencer Marketing Internship -- NYC Office
At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. Therefore, we created the Octoly “Free Store”, a marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
In just over 2 years:
- We’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - heading towards 200K+ reviews annually.
- We have launched in 5 countries (US, France, Spain, Italy and Germany), with 200 awesome Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle brands and more than 10,000 influencers
- We have built a team of 60 awesome people from all countries
- We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
We are ramping up our efforts in the US as we continue to grow at a rapid rate, and are looking for an exceptional Community Manager to help us with our efforts. How can you help creators have the greatest experience on Octoly? Let’s find out together. Your role will be to:
- Become BFFs with our influencer community via all of our digital and social platforms
- Deliver world-class influencer support through our CRM channels (Intercom, etc.)
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer intercom and e-mail inquiries regarding platform and products
- Assist with Octoly communications through our social media channels and content creation
- Help brainstorm and execute next-level events and the raddest partnerships
- Find innovative new ways to engage with our community: special contests, events, gifts, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Proven ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time with a flawless attention to detail
- Quick learner with ability to absorb extensive information
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude
- High level of motivation and involvement, contributing to a fun, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A love for the beauty and fashion space
- Bonus points if you are an influencer yourself!
Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand-new office in Soho, NYC.*
Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility.
Working at Octoly requires a high level of motivation and involvement. It’s not for everyone, but you get to work with the best and the coolest!
* Please note: we currently cannot provide visa sponsorships for the US - Only J1