Video Editor - Internship (NYC or Paris)
We are looking for an experienced Final Cut Pro X / Adobe Premiere Pro video editor to join our video team in our NYC office. We are looking for a candidate that has video editing experience for content in post-production.This candidate will be working with the content team to develop stories, sound mixing, creating animations, color correcting and delivering final assets.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
We are changing the game in the creator community. As a Video Editor, you will responsible for editing videos to help educate and inspire our active and growing creator community. You will leverage skills set, knowledge, and creative thinking to create content to provide creators with industry insider knowledge. You will report directly to the Head of Creator Content.
**AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES**
We are looking to take our content game to the next level. Which is why we are looking for a next-level video editor to help us create the best influencer content out there.
You will need to...
- Tell our stories well!
- Work alongside the content team to create entertaining, shareable, and exciting short-to-mid-form content
- Edit content in Final Cut Pro X / Adobe Premiere Pro. (Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe CC, and color correction are a HUGE plus)
- Create branded animations in post-production (i.e. cool logos and effects to take our videos to the next level)
- Occasionally attend events where you will be required to film and edit video
- Immerse yourself in the data around the videos you and others -- both on the team and at other publishers and content creators -- are making, and use that as a guide to smart decision-making for future videos
- Participate in meetings and create a feedback loop with your Head of Content and content team
- Student in Video Production, Art, Graphic Design, Audio-visual, Master 1 or 2 (OR relevant work experience!)
- Must have experience editing in Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe CC, and color correction
- Experience with basic color correcting, sound design and finishing
- Ability to adjust quickly to the demands of a fast-paced production environment
- Highly organized
- Strong understanding of story and attention to detail
- Work well in a team, as well as on your own
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Be open to constructive criticism from peers and strive to make best-in-class content
- Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to have an experience in a fast-growing startup
- Interest in beauty, makeup, and fashion perferred
**This is a 6-month paid internship - stipend $1200/month (1000 euros)
Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand-new office in Soho.
Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility.