Content Creator (video + editorial) - Internship (Paris Office)
We are currently looking for an exceptional Content Creator to write, produce, shoot, and edit educational and editorial content for the Octoly Magazine and Octoly YouTube channel.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
We are changing the game in the creator community. As a Content Creator, you will responsible for creating engaging content to help educate and inspire our active and growing creator community. You will leverage data, insights, and creative thinking to write weekly articles and create video content to provide creators with industry insider knowledge.
**AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES**
We are looking to take our content game to the next level. Which is why we are looking for a next-level content creator to help us create the best influencer content out there.
Are you always ahead of the curve on the latest social media platforms and trends? Are you well-versed in the influencer world? Are you interested in helping to build an empowering community of creative women? Are you perhaps a content creator yourself? If so, you want to chat with you!
* Have weekly brainstorming meetings with the Content Team located between NYC and Paris
* Concept innovative, relevant content ideas for the Octoly Magazine and Octoly YouTube channel to educate and entertain audience
* Responsible for writing/editing 3 articles per week + 1 video per week
* Collaborate with content team to come up with new ways to engage with our community on the blog: interviews, special contests, studio visits, etc. Fresh ideas are always welcome!
* Assist with copyediting + translations when necessary
* Photography, graphic design, and/or animation skills a HUGE plus!
*Student in Communication, Art, Graphic Design, Audio-visual, Master 1 or 2 (OR relevant work experience!)
* Must be eligible to work in France (or have appropriate visa)
* Fluent in French and English
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written
* Must have video experience (on-camera, editing, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, etc.)
* Autonomous, super organized and has no problem to adapt to change
* Great team player
* A strong taste for social media, visual content and all things digital
* Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to have an experience in a fast-growing startup
Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand-new office in Paris.
Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility.